While working with Black Rock Oceanfront Resort, and its affiliates, the right candidate will conduct themselves in accordance with our Core Values: Take Ownership, Integrity, Make a Difference, Professionalism.
- Assign Guest Rooms and Common Areas to Housekeeping staff.
- Conduct daily walk-throughs and quality checks to drive cleanliness, productivity, efficiency, exceptional service, and guest satisfaction at all points of contact.
- Drive effective communication across the housekeeping and laundry departments to ensure consistency, cohesiveness and clear understanding of objectives and priorities.
- Issue supplies and equipment as needed and participate in regular inventories to ensure proper supply levels.
- Assist and document instances of guest or employee incidents.
- Ensure adherence to all company and brand policies, practices, procedures, and guidelines.
- Maintain and communicate an up-to-date body of knowledge regarding proper use of and maintenance of laundry equipment, chemical usage, and care of linens.
- Make recommendations to meet and exceed company objectives and to enhance service and operational efficiency.
- Perform other duties as needed and as directed by management team .
- Dedication to the guest experience and resort
- Attention to detail
- A team player
- Ability to adapt to changing
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain high level of care
- Flexible schedule
- Previous supervisory experience
- Excellent understanding of quality housekeeping practices
Wage and Benefits
- Medical/Dental benefits
- Other Staff Benefits and Perks
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Subject to the successful candidate’s performance, and competition from other potential candidates, there is an opportunity for advancement to other roles or positions within the company.