While working with Black Rock Oceanfront Resort, and its affiliates, the right candidate will conduct themselves in accordance with our Core Values: Take Ownership, Integrity, Make a Difference, Professionalism.
This position requires:
- Dedication to the guest experience and resort
- Attention to detail
- A team player
- Ability to adapt to change
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain high level of integrity
- Flexible Schedule
- Operate industrial dishwasher to clean dishware, utensils, cups, glasses etc.
- Scrub pots and pans.
- Take direction from the Chef and supervisory team.
- Works as part of the culinary team to produce high quality dishes consistently and quickly.
- Maintain cleanliness standards and sanitary conditions in the kitchen.
- Perform other duties such as food preparation as required by the Chef and culinary supervisors
- Comply with all Black Rock Health & Safety and Security regulations
- Strictly adhere to all Black Rock Oceanfront Resort policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as needed and as directed by General Manager.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Subject to the successful candidate’s performance, and competition from other potential candidates, there is an opportunity for advancement to other roles or positions within the company.