Come make our guests feel welcome dining at the Black Rock Resort!
- Answering the phone, responding to restaurant guest inquires and booking reservations
- Greeting and seating guests
- Informing guests of daily specials
- Clearing, cleaning and sanitizing tables and chairs
- Otherwise assisting to maintain cleanliness and organization standards
- Abiding by Black Rock Resort’s standards for cleanliness, quality, and safe handling practices
- Keeping customer service (external and internal) a priority at all times
- Performing other duties as reasonably required
- Complying with all Black Rock Health & Safety and Security regulations
- Adhering to all Black Rock Oceanfront Resort policies and procedures
This position requires:
- A “can-do,” positive team-player attitude
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to work in high-paced, physically demanding environment
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Good grooming and personal hygiene standards
- Flexible schedule, including weekend and evening availability
- Ability to greet customers and manage reservations in multiple languages would be an asset
Preference given to candidates that meet minimum age requirements for selling alcohol in BC
Unfortunately, due to limited availability, please note that staff accommodation is not available for this position.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Subject to the successful candidate’s performance, and competition from other potential candidates, there is an opportunity for advancement to other roles or positions within the company.